3. Water. 4. Glasses for microscope. Method. 1. Choose leave - Monocotyledon - Dicotyledon. 2. Knife to cut root,leave, twig. 3. Put on glasses and drop water. 4. Put on Microscope. 5. Wait for result.
3 drop water in test tube and touch on tool for hold test tube.
4. kindle for burn chip corn and control to test tube.
5. Wating to see the result.
Question and answer
1.The reaction is exothermic because heat final is greater than heat initial in the system.
2. chip corn is has gas to burn for water, water will be has oxygen and gas will has carbon dioxide.
3. water is led to secrete from chip corn burn.
4. only small percent of heat released is actually absorbed by the water in the test tube as shown by the huge percentage error.
The chip will be led fire to burn for water on test tube. which the react water secrete oxygen and chip has carbon dioxide.